Monday, June 2, 2008

Photo Meme from Liz

Instructions:
Go to goggle/photobucket/any image source.
Type in your answer into the search box
Using the first image that clearly shows your answer, copy and paste the code below the questions.

1. First name?
karen

2. Favorite color?
Dark Green Hollister Polo

3. Celebrity crush? (ok, I don't really go for the celebrities, but I'm in love with Patrick Dempsey's hair. My hubby's used to be like that before he had to keep it in "regulation")
Patrick Dempsey

4. Band you are listening to right now? (actually no music is on...but here is what is)
Family Fued

5. Favorite movie? (one of many)
Gone With The Wind

6. Favorite Disney princess? (I have one classic, one recent)
princess aurora!
princess ariel

7. Favorite alcoholic beverage? (but only when tailgating on hot game days)
Michelob Light

8. Drean vacation?
Greece

9. Favorite Dessert?
Chocolate chip cheesecake

10. what you want to be when you grow up?
grandma's darlings

1 comment:

Randi Jo :) said...

I can NOT picture Ian's hair like that HAHAHA. You have to post a picture!

I will have to do this entry too since you both did.

I am thinkiing of you and praying for you!

love!

Swidget 1.0