Friday, March 13, 2009

Quick prayer request

I just want to put out a prayer request for the Harden family. A beautiful baby boy named Matthew has been born. He has the face of a cherub and the spirit of a warrior, unfortunately his lungs and kidneys were not as strong. He passed a few hours after his birth on Sunday. Keep his mother, Jenn along with her husband and two older children in your thoughts and prayers.
This little baby boy took a piece of my heart with him as he entered heaven. His puv diagnosis was SO similar to my Matthew's on timeline of finding out. I've been in contact with Jenn for a couple of months and am just deeply saddened for her, but also rejoicing with her that Matthew is at peace and feels nothing but joy and light. I will see her little son every time I look into my son's eyes. "God's gifts" are found now on earth and in heaven.
Please check out her blog and meet little Matthew.
http://themiracleofmatthew.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Swidget 1.0