Friday, October 2, 2009

Five for Friday with Mama M

Rule rundown...copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code and link up!! And I would be Mama Grateful if you linked back to me! BTW, if you don't have a blog of your own, but wanna join in, just leave the comments below!
Alllll righty-then! Here we go (thanks to Amanda, Sandy, and Liz for questions or inspiration! Want to contribute? Join the conversation in my BlogFrog Community!)

October 2nd Questions:

1. What is your favorite ABBA song?
I also loved Mama Mia. I saw it for my birthday with my MIL and then turned around and took my mother to it too. :) Dancing Queen is probably my favorite from ABBA, but I did love the movie version Lay all your Love on Me. :)

2. The thing you love most about fall is...
Football baby! But I also love the lower humidity. I can go sans pony tail since I don't have humidity induced "poof" in the fall. :) That's always nice. I also love the show by mother nature. I lived at the beach for about 4 years and REALLY missed it. Now I live in the mountains and can't see going anywhere else!

3. What store you would love to spend to heart's desire (money is no object)?
Can I pick two? First the grocery store - I'm having a love affair with food. ;) And then Victoria's Secret...only because if I keep eating, I'm going to keep going up in size and will eventually need some secrets to hold it all in again!

4. What is your favorite snack food?
potato chips or nachos are my favorite "official" snack foods, but I snack on salads quite a bit. I have at least two a day...just a salad kind of girl. (and no it's not a healthy salad - it's slathered in cheese, bacon bits and croutons) :)

5. What was your first car?
A sturdy but crappy Chrysler LeBaron. I called it the silver bullet...before I knew about the "adult" industry and certain names of products. ;)


MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Mama M. said...

I am laughing out loud at the "silver bullet"...that's awesome!!! I bet the mountains in the fall are unbelievable!! You should post some photos, for those of us that live on flat land!! At least we have the color! Have an awesome weekend...
Lovely Goober :)

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your Friday 5. Love the salads with lots of cheese..the only way to eat em. LOL

Bellismom said...

Just wanted to check and see if you have heard anything from the doctor about your blood work. I've been thinking about you guys!

Swidget 1.0