Saturday, March 22, 2008

Because my willpower is too low for these. ;)

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Randi got me! I think she knew I would play along. ;)

What was I doing 10 years ago? (March 1998)
1. I was a freshman nursing student at Kennesaw State University.
2. I thought I was "so mature" because I was 18 and dating someone that was 26...I now realize I was just gullible!
3. I would have just renewed my season's pass to Six Flags over GA. I've had a season's pass every years since I was in 4th grade. I'm a roller coaster junkie!
4. I was finally finding my groove at my new job at Kennestone Hospital.
5. My parents were putting their house on the market...it sold in April.

5 things on my to-do list today?
1. Put the finishing touches on my pasta salad before we head out.
2. Celebrate Easter with Ian's grandparents, parents and cousins.
3. Finishing loading William's birthday pictures on to Shutterfly and send them out.
4. Make up William's Easter bunny basket after he's in bed.
5. Spend quality time with hubby at the end of the day. :)

Snacks I enjoy?
* it would have been easier to just list the few things I don't enjoy...but here are the ones I've been eating most recently*
1. Rosemary triscuits and cream cheese.
2. Frozen waffles with butter and syrup as a sweet snack at night before bed.
3. Mickey Mouse shaped cheddar cheese slices...we got those for William, but I think I've eaten more than he has. :P
4. Salads...I have at least two a day. I love salad!
5. Peanut butter crackers. I'm not much of a breakfast eater in the mornings...so I snack at that time.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
1. By a private plane/jet to get me through Atlanta traffic and to my weekly doctor's appointments!
2. Open up no kill animal shelters throughout the country and provide vet care and obidience training.
3. Adopt two girls to compliment my two boys. Then provide financial assistance to others that wanted to adopt but couldn't afford it.
4. Travel the world at leisure...stopping on every continent.
5. Take care of our families' and friends' debts!

5 bad habits?
1. I'm a worrier!
2. Sometimes my "friendly competition" turns a little sour if I start to loose at a game.
3. I'm a procrastinator.
4. I don't fold my laundry straight from the dryer...I've learned to be a little wrinkled!
5. I've been known to double dip at family functions...but it is never intentional. I just go back in and then catch myself doing it.

5 places I have lived?
1. Columbus, GA (born on Fort Benning)
2. Woodstock, GA (most of my life was here...from 2 yrs to 24 yrs)
3. Canton, GA ( where Ian and I had our first place when we got married)
4. Leland, NC (where Ian and I bought our first home and had our first son)
5. White, GA (a small town 25 miles north of Atlanta that if you mention it people will look at you with a tilted head and say "where?")

5 jobs I've had?
1. The hostess with the mostess and server at Folks (originally called Po Folks - small southern cooking restaurant)
2. Nutritician Tech at Kennestone Hospial. I was responsible for matching the patients meals with their diagnosis/condition and surveying for food allergies.
3. Student Assistant at KSU. I worked in the Teacher Resource and Activity Center. Helped faculty, staff and students prepare lesson plans, activities and keep up to date on current curriculum standards.
4. High School Science teacher. Worked at Cherokee High school. Go Warriors! Taught biology and physical science. That school was my family!
5. Library clerk at Myrtle Grove Library in Wilmington NC. I took this job after turning down a science position for Chemistry when I found out I was pregnant.

- of course, my most recent job is mom to William and incubator to Matthew. This is the most challenging yet most rewarding I think of all jobs out there!

People I'm going to tag?
whoever comes across this and out of sheer boredom decides to do one on their own.
No names (haven't really been around often enough to find blogs I frequently go to yet). I'll start searching for some soon.
Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

Randi Jo :) said...

enjoyed reading the meme! Love ya!

Swidget 1.0